Posted by lilman on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:03pm.
Have a couple questions:
1) what is the solution of the proportion?
2) the polygons are similar. The smaller one is AD=12,DC=3, the bigger one JM=40,ML=x
- geometry - one answer - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:06pm
Cross multiply and solve for x.
7m + 280
m = 40
- geometry - brittany, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:33pm
Thanks for the help on one problem
- geometry - brittany, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:34pm
I was looking for how to do proportions, i had forgot.
- geometry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:36pm
You're welcome. Sorry I can't help you with the second problem.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - a large triangle is 15ft and the small triangle is 9ft. the triangles...
- em - Answers for Two Forces Act At Angle Of 120 Degrees The Bigger Force Is 60 ...
- geometry - the perimeters of 2 similar polygons are 20 and 28. One side of the ...
- geometry - The trapezoids are similar. The area of the smaller trapezoid is 564m...
- finding numbers - The sum of two positive numbers is 20. Find the numbers if the...
- geometry - the scale factor of 2 similar polygons is 2:3. The perimeter of the ...
- elementary stats - On a multiple choice test with 11 questions, each question ...
- probability and statistics - a multiple choice test onsists of 8 questions, each...
- probability - a multiple choice test consists of 8 questions, each with 4 ...
- Fractions / math - Okay, for these two questions I have the answers - but I can'...