Posted by lilman on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:03pm.
Have a couple questions:
1) what is the solution of the proportion?
2) the polygons are similar. The smaller one is AD=12,DC=3, the bigger one JM=40,ML=x
- geometry - one answer - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:06pm
Cross multiply and solve for x.
7m + 280
m = 40
- geometry - brittany, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:33pm
Thanks for the help on one problem
- geometry - brittany, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:34pm
I was looking for how to do proportions, i had forgot.
- geometry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 9:36pm
You're welcome. Sorry I can't help you with the second problem.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - a large triangle is 15ft and the small triangle is 9ft. the triangles...
- geometry - the perimeters of 2 similar polygons are 20 and 28. One side of the ...
- geometry - the scale factor of 2 similar polygons is 2:3. The perimeter of the ...
- geometry - The trapezoids are similar. The area of the smaller trapezoid is 564m...
- precal - I have two questions for the same problem I need help with. The sum of ...
- finding numbers - The sum of two positive numbers is 20. Find the numbers if the...
- math - if two polygons are similar,how can you find the scale factor from one ...
- math - The ladders shown below are standing against the wall at the same angle. ...
- Math - Use a proportion to find the missing side length in the following similar...
- math - Consider an equilateral triangle with points located at each vertex and ...