Posted by scooby9132002 on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 6:40pm.
convert fraction to percent
48/4 (4/4) =?%
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 6:44pm
48/4 (4/4) = 12 = 1200%
- math up dated - scooby9132002, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 6:53pm
let me know this is right i am so lost
11/25(4/4) i got 25% is that right
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:02pm
Divide 11 by 25.
11/25 = 0.44
Multiply by 100.
0.44 = 44%
Btw -- I'm not sure why (4/4) is in each problem. 4/4 = 1. Any number multiplied by 1 is still the same number.
- math updated once again lol - scooby, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:08pm
ok so is 20/32 62.8%
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:09pm
I get 62.5%
- math please help - scooby, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:17pm
ok what is this one 21/50=?% i ended up with 2.38095 so is that 2.3%?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:21pm
What do you get when you divide 21 by 50?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- Algebra 1 - Write out directions for how to convert a fraction to a decimal, a ...
- Math - What is 0.835 as a percent and fraction What is 10% as a fraction and ...
- Math - convert 12.44 as a percent and as a fraction
- math - convert percent to a fraction as a transportation 15%
- math - 0.06 please convert to a fraction and percent
- math - how do you convert a fraction to A decimal to a percent
- math - .045 please convert to a fraction and percent
- math HOW DO I CONVERT A FRACTION TO A DECIMAL??? - how do i convert a fraction ...
- Math - My question is: WRite the percent as a fraction and as a decimal. 0.06% I...