posted by Jack .
Could you please check these sentences?
1) In the first part if the novel she writes letters to her parents asking them for advice.
However, she resists all her master's advances protecting virtue.
2) As a reward, he proposes marriage to her and she manages to improve her socila status.
3) He admits that he can better endure the sight of a horse than of his own person.
4) During all his voyages he finds himself displaced. When he return to England he can't stand the smell of humanity any longer.
1. Check spelling and add comma. Also the last word should have "her" in front of it.
2. Check spelling and add comma.
4. Commas needed; check verb tense/agreement.