Posted by dw on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 4:03pm.
opposites write the missing list word.it will be the opposite of the underlined word.
1- this lizard's skin is smooth.
in the paper underline word is (smooth)
my son write-bumpy
2-do you think tomorrow will be sunny?
undreline word (sunny)
my son write-rainy
3-i was alert the entire trip.
underline word (alert)
my son write-selfish
4-the salesman was generous with his time.
my son write-sleepy
5-there's a lot of stillness in the wasp nest.
underline word (stillness)
my son write-movement
6-our guide seemed wise to me.
my son write-foolish
7-my brother acts pretty grown up.
underline (grown up)
my son write-childish
8-dad collected coins throughout his adulthood.
my son write-childhood
context clues a word is missing from each of the opinions below. write the missing word.
9-jelly with _______ peanut butter tastes best.
my son write- crunchy
10-anyone would like to get a __________ of gifts.
my son write-parenthood
11-i should get a ______of washing dishes.
my son write-payment
12-my ______is the friendliest.
my son write-neighborhood
13-a ______beach is not much fun.
my son write-rocky
14-there's nothing easy about ______.
my son write-shipment
15-the best ______for a cold is to rest.
my son write-treatment
check is this right or not thank you
- 3 grade english ms sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 4:44pm
He's mixed up 3 and 4.
10, 11, 14 are wrong.
The rest are correct.
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 5:38pm
now check this is right or not thank you
- 3 grade english ms sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 6:04pm
The others are right.
- 3 grade english ms sue - dw, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 6:29pm
thank you very much
- 3 grade english ms sue - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 6:40pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - Write each sentence, using the subject pronoun that best replaces the ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels:r-controlled directions replace the sound in ...
- Reading - Choose two synonyms from the box for each of the three words below. ...
- 3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...
- 3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
- 3 grade english ms sue - vowels: r-controlled riddle read a clud and write the ...
- suffixes - answer the question with a complete sentence that uses a word from ...
- 3 grade english - choose a verb from the list to replace each underlined word or...
- ELA - WORD BOX:propose,convince,concern,enforce,compare,excuse,conduct,preserve,...
- english - Identify the question word that is answered by the underline word pr ...