Posted by ♫♫Colton♫♫ on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:49pm.
Nicole made a pattern with numbers.
Which statement about the next number in the pattern is true?
A.The number has 3 digits
B.The number is greater than 2000
C.The number is less than 1500
D.The number is an even number
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:55pm
Nope. Please study the pattern again.
- math - ♫♫Colton♫♫, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:56pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:59pm
What is the pattern of these numbers?
- math - bobpursley, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:00pm
- math - ♫♫Colton♫♫, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:02pm
Each number is x's by 3. So B?
- math - bobpursley, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Which of the following methods can be used to construct a pattern of ...
- Algebra 2 - Which of the following methods can be used to construct a pattern of...
- math - One number in each group does not fit 66,90,32,45,300 Pattern? 99,981,459...
- Math Grade 5 - A number pattern with the rule 6n, where n represents the ...
- Math - Audrey is thinking of a number. If the number is divided by 3 and added ...
- math - What is the pattern to this sequence? 1,3,4,7,11,18,29 I figured it was ...
- Math - Use inductive reasoning to predict the next number in the sequence. ...
- 5th grade math - A list of numbers represents the following pattern: For each ...
- conjectures - Evaluate the following sums: 1 1+8 1+8+27 1+8+27+64 Add two more ...
- math, algebra - 17. Look at the pattern below. 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, . . . Which ...