Posted by ♫♫Colton♫♫ on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:49pm.
Nicole made a pattern with numbers.
Which statement about the next number in the pattern is true?
A.The number has 3 digits
B.The number is greater than 2000
C.The number is less than 1500
D.The number is an even number
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:55pm
Nope. Please study the pattern again.
- math - ♫♫Colton♫♫, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:56pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 5:59pm
What is the pattern of these numbers?
- math - bobpursley, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:00pm
- math - ♫♫Colton♫♫, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:02pm
Each number is x's by 3. So B?
- math - bobpursley, Monday, May 21, 2012 at 6:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Which of the following methods can be used to construct a pattern of ...
- Algebra 2 - Which of the following methods can be used to construct a pattern of...
- Math - The number is a 2 digit number greater than 5 and 12 the number is not ...
- Math Grade 5 - A number pattern with the rule 6n, where n represents the ...
- Math - Use the pattern "1 less than 3 times the number." Start with the number 5...
- Math - Audrey is thinking of a number. If the number is divided by 3 and added ...
- math - One number in each group does not fit 66,90,32,45,300 Pattern? 99,981,459...
- Math - The number is not less than 20. The number is not greater than 40. The ...
- Math - 1. JUGGLING NUMBERS From old newspapers cut out digits 0 to 9 and stick ...
- math - While adding ten two-digit numbers the digits of one of the numbers were ...