Posted by ciara on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:32pm.
Knight : chivalry:: samurai
My answer is ..C?
World history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:41pm
Right, again. :-)
World history - ciara, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:42pm
Thank you :) HAHAHA!
World history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Each of the following is a principle of the samurai honor code...
- HISTORY HELP plsssssssss - Who ruled large estates in feudal Japan? Samurai ...
- world history - give and example and a sentence of thr word chivalry
- World History - How did the Samurai become such a powerful force in Japan.
- English - from Sir Gawain and the Green Knight Why didn’t the Green Knight want ...
- history - why did the emperor give Yoritomo the title of shogun
- World Civilizations - Under the Tokugawa peace, daimyo A. were prohibited from ...
- history - I need some help on explaining what japans shogun is and if it was a ...
- English - Uther Pendragons willingness to give his son Arthur to Merlin in ...
- world history - Select the Japanese figure of the feudal warrior society whose ...