Posted by Aria on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:37pm.
Where did the mound builders live???
- 6th grade history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:39pm
- 6th grade history - Aria , Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:41pm
so the mound builders lived in North America???
- 6th grade history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:43pm
Yes. But they didn't live all over North America -- they lived in certain regions of what is now the United States.
- 6th grade history - Aria , Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:44pm
- 6th grade history - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:51pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - Why did mound builders build burial mounds
- social studies - 1. why did't the mound builders have to move around so much
- social study - what were two purposes of the mounds built by the mound builders...
- Socail Studies - What were the similarities and differences in the Mound ...
- Social Studies/6th Grade Geography. - "Why do most people live in the Western ...
- history - who were the Cherokee mound builders? These mound builders lived long ...
- reading - 6th grade story builders wow ure gonna get a lot of responses to this ...
- 6th grade - do people live in mars?
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 6th grade world cultures - why would people in the same ethnic group live in ...