Posted by rocal on Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 4:00am.
1 a cyclist moving on a circular track of radius 100m completes one revolution in 2 minutes what is his average speed and average velocity in one full revolution.
2 moving with uniform acceleration a body covers150m during 10 sec so that it covers 24m during the 10th sec wat is the initial velocity and acceleration of the bdy
- physics - Elena, Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:39pm
1. Average speed = total distance travelled/ total time taken = 2•π•100/2•60 = 5.24 m/s,
Displacement is the distance from starting point to the end point.
Average velocity = final displacement/total time taken = 0/t =0.
s =vₒ•t +a•t²/2,
v(9) = vₒ +a•9,
24 =v(9) •1 + a•1²/2 =
=vₒ +a•9 + a•1²/2 =
= vₒ +9.5•a.
s =vₒ•t +a•t²/2 =>
150 = vₒ•10+ a•100/2 =
= 10• vₒ + 50•a.
24= vₒ +9.5•a,
150= 10• vₒ + 50•a.
45° = 90,
a = 2 m/s².
vₒ = 24-9.5 •a = 5 m/s.
- physics - reema, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:05am
average speed = total distance /total time
radius=50m so circumference=2*22/7*50
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A cyclist moving on a circular track of radius 50m completes one ...
- manetism help! - A charged particle with charge q is moving with speed v in a ...
- magnetism - A charged particle with charge q is moving with speed v ...
- magnetism - • A charged particle with charge q is moving with speed v in a ...
- physics - if a cyclist takes one minute to comple half revolution on a circular ...
- magnetic - A charged particle with charge Q is moving with speed V in a uniform ...
- Physics - A 1500kg car travels at a constant speed of 22 m/s around a circular ...
- Physics - Another problem I need help with. An auto race is held on a circular ...
- physics - 1.Moving with uniform acceleration a body covers 150m during 10sec so ...
- physics - A toy train is on a track which has a circumference of 10 meters. The ...