posted by rfvv on .
1. He has a lot of interesting looks.
2. He has a lot of interested looks.
(Which one is correct? Do both have a different meanings?)
3. What animal do you have?
- I have a turtle.
4. What kind of animal do you have?
- I have a parrot.
5. What animals do they like?
-They like cute animals such as dogs and cats.
6. What kinds of animals do you keep?
- I keep two lizards.
(Are the answers and questions grammatical?)
1 is correct. 2 is incorrect; and no, they don't mean the same thing.
3 is correct.
4 is correct if you said "bird" instead of "parrot" -- the question asks what kind of animal, not what the specific animal is!!
5 is correct.
6 - see #4.