Posted by Don on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:30pm.
On a laptop, how do you get the 10 to the 3rd power? ( make a small 3 after the 10?)
Computer - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:34pm
Computer - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:36pm
To make that, surround the 3 by
Or you can use
Computer - Don, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:36pm
Hi Ms. Sue ... how do you make the small 3 by itself after the 10?
Computer - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:37pm
I can't seem to show how to do the superscript. This site explains.
Computer - Elena, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:42pm
in Windows “ Symbol Ω “ - special signs
Computer - Don, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:56pm
I have open office and can't find the symbols tab.. arghh
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - A laptop computer is purchased for $5000 . Each year, its value is 70...
- Vista Laptop Help - Okay so I'd do this myself but I only have a desktop with ...
- algebra - Susie purchased a laptop computer for $2000 at the beginning of the ...
- Vocabulary - Does this sentence demonstrate the correct usage of the word "...
- Intro. to Comp. -- Question - If you need a computer to carry with you to manage...
- math 115 - - (-4)3rd power + (-3)2nd power - .5 3rd power is 72.875 correct? The...
- Physics - How do I solve this question: What is the resistance of a laptop ...
- Trigonometry - 1) Find the coordinates of the point (-1,3) after the ...
- Math/Standard and scientific notation - Express each measure in standard form. (...
- Math question word - Milan bought a desktop computer and a laptop computer. ...