Posted by Anna64 on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:28pm.
I have somemultiple choice questions that I need help with.
Find the measure of <AEB for m<BEC = 127°
These are my options:
Name the alternate interior angle to <7:
These are the options:
<1, <2, <6, <4
If m<4 = 21, what is m<6?
21degrees, 10.5degrees, 159degrees, 339degrees
I have to name the quadrilaterals that have the given property of four 90° angles:
a. rectangle, square
c. rhombus, square
Thank you so much for any body who can explain and help me with these. I need to know so how to do them. Thanks again
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math! Please check! - The complement of an angle measures 37°. What is the ...
- math - 1. Which angles are adjacent angles? (1 point) ∠GBM and ∠FBC...
- Math - Hello, I'm Bunny and I'm not sure about my answers to these questions. 1...
- Math-Geometry - B is in the interior of angle AOC. C is in the interior of angle...
- geometry - Please respond to the following essay question: Draw and label 2 ...
- geometry - ray EC bisects angle BED, The measure of angle AEB equals 11x minus...
- Geometry question - In isosceles ABC, B is the vertex. The measure of angle B ...
- Algebra- is my answer right - Charlie is going to rent a truck for one day. ...
- Math i need someone awesome to help! ASAP - I have 2 questions which measure ...
- geometry - I need help with this question. "The measure of the supplement of an ...