Posted by Anna64 on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 6:28pm.
I have somemultiple choice questions that I need help with.
Find the measure of <AEB for m<BEC = 127°
These are my options:
Name the alternate interior angle to <7:
These are the options:
<1, <2, <6, <4
If m<4 = 21, what is m<6?
21degrees, 10.5degrees, 159degrees, 339degrees
I have to name the quadrilaterals that have the given property of four 90° angles:
a. rectangle, square
c. rhombus, square
Thank you so much for any body who can explain and help me with these. I need to know so how to do them. Thanks again
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra- is my answer right - Charlie is going to rent a truck for one day. ...
- Math i need someone awesome to help! ASAP - I have 2 questions which measure ...
- Math! Please check! - The complement of an angle measures 37°. What is the ...
- math - Please check Fewer than 45 people attending d the show X<45 A student ...
- geometry - find th measure of DAEB for MDBEC = 127 DEGREES
- math - 127.1 g Cu combines completely with 32.1 g S to form a compound. What is ...
- MATH SUPER HELP! - I have 2 questions which measure correctly completes the ...
- Math - The sum of the first nth term of a geometric progression is 127 and the ...
- chem help!! - The following equilibrium concentrations were observed for the ...
- PHYSICS - Write 5 multiple-choice exam questions on any topics of your choice. A...