Posted by Oi on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 3:27am.
A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European immigrants is that—
(1 point)for Hispanics, the old country is only two hours away.
European immigrants were all light-skinned.
Hispanics are willing to take jobs Americans don’t want.
European immigrants did not come in such large numbers.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes the analogy.
2. Option is to choice as deference is to—
Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in the sentence below.
3. The Cougars had been winning until the third quarter of the game.
(1 point)present perfect progressive
past perfect progressive
4. Which of the following informational texts would be the most helpful if you wanted to gain perspective into how an historical event affected a particular type of person? (1 point)a journal written by a person who experienced the event
an essay by an expert on that event
a newspaper article about the event
a speech given by a leader at the time of the event
- english - Writeacher, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 8:02am
No one will do your work for you, but if you repost and indicate by a * or an X which answer you think is correct for each question, we'll check your work for you.
- english - Anonymous, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:12pm
- english - Nonya, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:25pm
Just did this. Did you get the answers?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European ...
- History - The difference between the so-called old and "new immigrants" was: ...
- social studies - what would be the most likely effect of a southern European ...
- SS - What would be the most likely effect of a Southern European economic boom ...
- HISTORY - Brigham Young B. was killed by a lynch mob in Illinois in 1844 C.led ...
- social studies-Ms. Sue - "Immigrants have frequently been accused of taking jobs...
- civics - Where did the European Immigrants come from?
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements gives an opinion? New Mexico ...
- U.S.History - i cant find this in my book. i've probably read about it but i don...
- History8 - German immigrants were more likely than Irish immigrants to a.take ...