Posted by Oi on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 3:27am.
A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European immigrants is that—
(1 point)for Hispanics, the old country is only two hours away.
European immigrants were all light-skinned.
Hispanics are willing to take jobs Americans don’t want.
European immigrants did not come in such large numbers.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes the analogy.
2. Option is to choice as deference is to—
Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in the sentence below.
3. The Cougars had been winning until the third quarter of the game.
(1 point)present perfect progressive
past perfect progressive
4. Which of the following informational texts would be the most helpful if you wanted to gain perspective into how an historical event affected a particular type of person? (1 point)a journal written by a person who experienced the event
an essay by an expert on that event
a newspaper article about the event
a speech given by a leader at the time of the event
- english - Writeacher, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 8:02am
No one will do your work for you, but if you repost and indicate by a * or an X which answer you think is correct for each question, we'll check your work for you.
- english - Anonymous, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:12pm
- english - Nonya, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:25pm
Just did this. Did you get the answers?
Answer this Question
English - 1. A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European ...
civics - Where did the European Immigrants come from?
HEALTH - Which ethnic or racial group is at a lower risk of suicide for people ...
U.S.History - i cant find this in my book. i've probably read about it but i ...
health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide ...
College History - How do I find the answer to the question below? Salonica is ...
English - These 5 sentences are about the same topic. By comparing them, which ...
US history HELP - Use of the term Chicano indicated: 1. Mexican American ...
s.s/immigrants - what hardships did immigrants face and how did america change ...
Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 7. Besides learning to speak and ...