Posted by Oi on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 3:27am.
A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European immigrants is that—
(1 point)for Hispanics, the old country is only two hours away.
European immigrants were all light-skinned.
Hispanics are willing to take jobs Americans don’t want.
European immigrants did not come in such large numbers.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes the analogy.
2. Option is to choice as deference is to—
Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in the sentence below.
3. The Cougars had been winning until the third quarter of the game.
(1 point)present perfect progressive
past perfect progressive
4. Which of the following informational texts would be the most helpful if you wanted to gain perspective into how an historical event affected a particular type of person? (1 point)a journal written by a person who experienced the event
an essay by an expert on that event
a newspaper article about the event
a speech given by a leader at the time of the event
- english - Writeacher, Friday, May 18, 2012 at 8:02am
No one will do your work for you, but if you repost and indicate by a * or an X which answer you think is correct for each question, we'll check your work for you.
- english - Anonymous, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:12pm
- english - Nonya, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:25pm
Just did this. Did you get the answers?
Answer this Question
English - 1. A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European ...
Business Statistics - Suppose that in the past, 94% of all Hispanic grocery ...
english 125 - identify at least one major similarity and one major difference ...
english - what's the difference between a major character and a minor? Is a ...
english - what is the difference between an irregular verb and a past pariciple?
AP CHEM - Comparing the Noble Gases to the Alkaline Metals, what are major ...
Double Major / Major + Minor in University - What's the difference between ...
science - I have a US History project that's due... I have to make a map of ...
Global - Whats the difference between being hispanic and being latino?
4th grade - What is the difference between past tense and past participle? what ...