Posted by Keke Pressley on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 8:44pm.
do you use its or it's in this sentence "The horse hurt _____ leg"?
5th Grade Writing - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 8:46pm
It's is a contraction of it is.
Its is a pronoun showing ownership.
Which do you think is the right word to use in this sentence?
5th Grade Writing - lucy, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 1:31am
THE ANSWER IS ITS
5th Grade Writing - jade, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 7:17pm
5th Grade Writing - ana, Saturday, June 2, 2012 at 3:11pm
because it's means it is. The horse hurt it is leg, doesn't make sense.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Match - Writing in Math: Write a word problem using the number ...
- 5th grade - im writing a essay on a day at the park and i could use some help ...
- writing - For my writing, it has to be a three paragraph essay.I have to include...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- English - 1.It was so cold that the water in the fountain had _____. (freeze) 2....
- English - Hello. I will be very grateful for some help. 1) Which is correct: "...
- English writing - 1. Don't get stuck on yourself. * What is the meaning of '...
- English - Dear Ms.Sue, thank you for your answers. May I ask you a few more ...
- 9th grade english - diagramming the sentence LATE IN THE EVENING ROBERT CAME ...
- 5th grade - solve 3 gal 3 qt = _____ qt