Posted by jenika on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:12pm.
how many solutions does the system have?
- algebra1 - Rezu, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:18pm
One solution: (6,0).
- algebra1 - jenika, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:22pm
- algebra1 - Reiny, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:42pm
If you triple the first equation , you will get the 2nd
so there is only one equation,
and there is an infinite number of solutions.
Rezu gave you only one
here is another (2,2)
and another (0,-3) etc
- algebra1 - jenika, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:55pm
so infinite or just one?
- algebra1 - Reiny, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:58pm
I already gave you more than one.
How many points lie on a straight line??????
- algebra1 - jenika, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 8:04pm
omg come down it was just a question!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra1 - y=-x+8 x+y=7 a)(1/2,15/2) b)system has infinitely many solutions c)(-...
- Math - How many solutions does this system have? –3x + 6y = 10 –3x + 6y = –4 A....
- Linear Algebra - I need help please!! How many solutions does the system of ...
- Math - 42. How many solutions does the system have? 3x + 12y = 20 y = –x + A.)...
- PRE CALC - Use matrices to solve the system. (If the system has infinitely many ...
- algebra 2 - Classify the system , and determine the number of solutions. This ...
- math - How many solutions does the following system have: 2x + 5y = 10 3x + 6y...
- Algebra - How many solutions does this system of equations have? y = 4x + 3 and ...
- Algebra 2 Helpp :( - QUESTIONS (vvv) (1) Solve the system by subsitution 2x + y...
- Math - Sorry I posed one before this and didn't finish the problem. 42. How many...