Posted by jenika on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:03pm.
a)this sytem has excatly onw solution
b)this system has indinetly many solutions
c)this system has no solution
d)(1,1) and (0,0)
algebra 1 - Reiny, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:08pm
Isn't the second equation the same as the first?
And how many points would satisfy the first?
So what do you think?
algebra 1 - jenika, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:10pm
ohhhh so just one solution right?
algebra 1 - Rezu, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:36pm
If you mean infinite not indinetly than the answer is C.
2x-y-1=0 subtract 2x from each side
-y-1 = -2x + 0 add 1 to each side
-y = -2x + 1 multiply everything by -1
y = 2x-1
The equations are equal, so the system has infinite solutions.
algebra 1 - jenika, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 7:55pm
oh ok thanks alot
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - solve system graphically. be sure to check your solution. if a system ...
- Algebra 1 - Solve each system graphically. Be sure to check your solution. If a ...
- math - two systems of equations are giving below for each system choosethe best ...
- algebra - Which of the following ordered pairs is included in the solution set ...
- math - two systems of equations are given below for each system, choose the best...
- Algebra 1 check answers - If you were solving a system of equations and you ...
- Algebra - Solve each system graphically. Be sure to check your solution.If a ...
- Algebra 2 Helpp :( - QUESTIONS (vvv) (1) Solve the system by subsitution 2x + y...
- Algebra help please! - solve each system graphically. if a system has an ...
- algebra - Solve the system graphically. If a system has an infinite number of ...