Posted by kailee on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 5:52pm.
is war an example of human geography?
world geo - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 5:54pm
War itself is not an example of human geography. However the causes and effects of wars are often part of human geography.
world geo - kailee, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 6:12pm
oh ok. so would the laws that a government made be an example of human geography?
world geo - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 6:14pm
I'm not sure that laws fit into geography -- but if you must choose between human, economic or physical geography, then laws fit into the human category.
world geo - andy, Sunday, October 7, 2012 at 12:08am
you guys are dumb
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- human geography - how can i define human geography,and 3 examples of how human ...
- AP human Geo - What is an example of barriadas?
- AP human Geo - what is an example of agglomeration?
- AP human Geo - What is an example of the Bid-rent theory?
- socials - Compare Canadians' reaction to the announcement of World War I with ...
- world geo - Explain how Western Europe's physical geography affects its climate...
- Essay help :) - Here is my essay: All About The Greek Wars War is a devastating ...
- geography - knowing similarities in big areas of the world is an example of what...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - How does a war on terrorism differ from a conventional war...
- History - The effects of World War II are best judged as A)very unimportant ...