Posted by erma on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 3:39pm.
Discuss the possible impact of StopNShopToday, Inc. stores being located solely in one of the following three locations with the indicated employee demographics:
•New York City, NY
◦average employee age: 30 years old
◦male/female ratio: 50:50
◦average employee age: 40 years old
◦male/female ratio: 20:80
•Deep Caverns, TX
◦average employee age: 50 years old
◦male/female ratio: 70:30
Propose at least 3 modifications or enhancements to specific benefits (or options of benefits) in a benefits package that will best satisfy the company's and employees' needs and expectations. You may also address modifying the percentage of total compensation paid in the form of benefits.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
◦Types of Benefits Programs
compensation and benefit - Writeacher, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 3:51pm
If all you do is post your entire assignment, with no evidence of thinking on your part, nothing will happen since no one here will do your work for you.
But if you are specific about what you don't understand about the assignment or exactly what help you need, someone might be able to assist you. Ask specific questions!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- business - Discuss the possible impact of StopNShopToday, Inc. stores being ...
- statistics - Using our data set from Unit 1, compose a 3-page e-mail to the head...
- Math - In a recent year there were the following numbers (in thousands) of ...
- statistic****help***** - Show all your work. Indicate clearly the methods you ...
- STATISTIC***HELP - Show all your work. Indicate clearly the methods you use ...
- Statistics Help - Six candidates for a new position of vice-president for ...
- chemistry - Calculate the amount of heat absorbed when 58 g of steam at 117...
- physics - An airplane ﬂies 137 km due west from city A to city B and then...
- Physics - An airplane ﬂies 137 km due west from city A to city B and then...
- Physics - What is the direction of this resultant vector (between the limits of...