July 29, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 17, 2012
When a physician is billing under the RBRVS system, he or she is using
B. HCPCS/CPT codes.
D. ICD-9 procedure codes
My answer is (B) check this one for me please
Answer This Question
- Which of the following would be coded within the HCPCS Level II...
- what codes are assigned for a patient admitted for an ...
- what is the corresponding HCPCS Level II code for HCPCS Level I...
Medical coding 2
- Physician performed an aspiration thoracentesis on a patient ...
Introduction to ICD Classification and Reimburseme
- Electronic medical records ...
- need the icd 9 diagnosis code and ms drg along with the icd ...
Medical Billing and Coding
- 1. You're an outpatient coder in Dr. Smith's office...
Medical Billing & Coding
- 1. You're an outpatient coder in Dr. Smith's office. ...
- A physician performed an aspiration via thoracentesis on a patient in...
- Use the CPT, ICD-9-CM, and ICD-10-CM manuals to assign the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help