February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 17, 2012
When a physician is billing under the RBRVS system, he or she is using
B. HCPCS/CPT codes.
D. ICD-9 procedure codes
My answer is (B) check this one for me please
Answer This Question
- Which of the following would be coded within the HCPCS Level II...
- what codes are assigned for a patient admitted for an ...
- what is the corresponding HCPCS Level II code for HCPCS Level I...
Medical coding 2
- Physician performed an aspiration thoracentesis on a patient ...
Introduction to ICD Classification and Reimburseme
- Electronic medical records ...
- need the icd 9 diagnosis code and ms drg along with the icd 10...
Medical Billing and Coding
- 1. You're an outpatient coder in Dr. Smith's office...
Medical Billing & Coding
- 1. You're an outpatient coder in Dr. Smith's office. ...
- A physician performed an aspiration via thoracentesis on a patient in...
ICD-9-CM codes health care
- please check my answer thanks for the help :) ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help