Posted by MM on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:31am.
As you research, verify the facts you find by consulting______.
B.Yor English teacher
A.Provide firsthand testimony and direct evidence
B.Interpret and analyze primary or other secondary sources
C.Store original reflections and correspondence
D.Can only be found in personal collections and private libraries
People aged 18 and under should have a nightly curfew at 10 p.m. because they need more sleep than adults and the majority of violent crimes against youth occur after 10 p.m.
What do you expect to read in an essay with this thesis statement?
A. Research proving why most people need more sleep
B. Evidence that a majority of violent crimes are committed by youth
C. A section on sleep and a section on violent crimes
D. A proposal for schools to start class later in the day
Which topic would be most appropriate for a four to five page research paper?
A. Are boys and girls different?
B. Do children learn better in boys only and girls only schools?
C. How many boys only schools are in the US?
D. Are male teachers or female teacher more effective?
Why is the research plan pivotal to a research project?
A. It identifies the focus and method of the research project
B. It helps educated people make life decisions
C. It allows students to pratice reading critically when faced with conflicting information
D. It provides important scientific and medical data to the public
A. interpret and analyze other primary sources
B. Analyze computer and internet sources
C. provide firsthand testimony or direct evidence
D. can only be found in public and unviersity libraries
My Answers: D,A,B,A,A,B these are not random guesses please help i already got them wrong once
- English - bobpursley, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:39am
I have news for you: those are random answers. Or, they might be the correct answers, sorted randomly.
- English - MM, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:41am
well look the answers I had before were wrong if you could help that would be appricatated
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:45am
I agree with Bob -- these apparently are random answers.
It's too hard to read your answers because you didn't number the questions. The best way to indicate your answer is to mark the answer with a * or other symbol.
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:47am
So -- which were the wrong answers that you chose before??
- English - MM, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 2:35pm
those were wrong so yeah I don't know
- English - Writeacher, Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 3:36pm
1. WHERE would you go to find facts?
2. Be sure you understand what secondary sources are:
3. Re-read the thesis statement given. What are the major points it includes?
4. Any could be correct; I don't know how someone would choose.
5. Your choice is OK, but there's one in there that's better. Ask yourself this: Who uses a research plan?
6. See #2 above.
- English - dan the man, Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:24pm
- English - dan the man, Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:29pm
- English - moni, Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 1:17pm
- English - Bilvo, Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 1:49am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- speech - Can some one please help me complete PRIMARY SUPPORT and SECONDARY ...
- research - Define the distinctions between primary, secondary, and tertiary ...
- Speech - PLEASE, Can some one please help me complete the SECONDARY SUPPORT for ...
- Physic - an someone please help me out on this... An ideal transformer has 50 ...
- Physics - Can someone please help me out on this... An ideal transformer has 50 ...
- english - If you go to the Internet and do a research for statistics to back up ...
- Physics problem - A transformer has 50 turns in its primary coil and 250 turns ...
- physics prob. - An ideal transformer has 50 turns in its primary coil and 250 ...
- english - how can you summarize this paragraph? A primary succession occurs when...
- English - I need help with finding sources for my research paper. My teacher ...