Posted by Isabella on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 8:35pm.
Using 6 as one of the numbers, write a fact family with only two facts.
6 x 7=42 42/7=6
Is correct my answer?
Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 8:48pm
Math - Nini, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 8:48pm
fact family numbers is what you can + or - . The fact and the numbers are related. In this case I will say yes the 6,7 and 42 are a fact family.
Math - Chezare' Gonzales, Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 2:53am
Using 6 as one of the numbers, write a fact family with only 2 facts
Ben painter elementary school - Christine , Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 10:22am
What does this mean using 6 as one of the numbers write a fact family with only two facts
Math - Gyzell , Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 12:13am
Using 6 as one of the numbers, write a fact family with only two facts
Math - Arun, Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 10:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - using 6 as one of the numbers ,writ a fact family with tow facts?
- Math - Using only the digits 2,3,5 and 7 complete the following problems below. ...
- 3rd grade - one dividend in my fact family is 18 one of my divisors is twice one...
- math - These numbers form an addition and subtraction fact family. 6, 7, 13 ...
- Math - If a fact family has only 2 multiplication and division sentences, What ...
- Math - If a fact family has only 2 multiplication and divison sentences , what ...
- Data managment math - 1:There are 7 seats in the family new van. if 4 of the 7 ...
- math - write for multiplication/division facts using the numbers 3, 8, and 24. 5...
- Question about APA citations - I'm typing a paper and I'm SO confused. My ...
- math - why do some fact families have only two facts? give an example.