Posted by Justin on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:51pm.
Please help answer these questions
Argument: Anything is possible
Therefore, it must be possible that something is impossible
This is a contraction - Not everything is possible because anything is possible.
Types of appeals in arguments (Aristotle)
Pathos - appeals to emotion
Ethos - appeals to right v. wrong/ modern - charisma
Logos - appeals of logic - this id the reals we will work, principally; we will work the internal form
1) Where is the main idea in this argument scheme?
2) Where are the reasons?
3) What is the function of the Inferences?
4) What is the function of Indicators?
5) How do you think logical fallacies can be use?
6) In our society, which type of appeal is most common? Why?
- Philosophy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:57pm
How would you like us to HELP you with this assignment?
- Philosophy - Justin, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 5:00pm
i need the questions answered ms.sue
- Philosophy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 5:02pm
Jiskha tutors HELP students; we do not do homework assignments.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ethics (last question) - I'm having a tough time with these two questions. I ...
- Philosophy - LOGIC and ARGUMENTS – the simple elements Arguments are Composed ...
- English - Hello. Will you please help me with the following: 1)Which article is ...
- Precalc-possible or impossible (trig) - is this possible? sec __=-.04
- Algebra 1 - Can someone explain to me the greatest possible error when finding ...
- Math - Can someone explain to me the greatest possible error when finding the ...
- math - If a test has 25 questions with 4 possible answers per questions, how ...
- Math 11 - Is it possible to construct a rectangle whose length is 1cm less than ...
- Algebra - 1.Mary is selling her craft to earn money she sells her bracelets for...
- Logic - I know this is alot of text, but i'm having trouble understanding what ...