Posted by Justin on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:43pm.
1) Correct the problems with this title: Author And The Seventh Day
2) Place commas: Afterwards John went home and he went to bed.
3) What is wrong with this sentence?: John went home, he went to bed.
4) Place a question mark: “ What do you want from this class” he asked
5) Correct form?: It was just to/too much.
Answer in the blanks:
6) What is wrong with this sentence?: “This sentence is false.”
7) Some arguments have implied premises, where too little information is given. What is missing in the following argument?
a. All ducks can swim
Therefore, John must be able to swim
8) Some arguments have complex premises, where too much information is given. Outline the following argument.
Some matters of foreign policy are just beyond George W. Bush’s grasp, for, like in the matter of the prison in Iraq where that female soldier had her pictures taken with these guys, or where that night club was blown up on that island in the Pacific, such matters are complex - that is, such matters are composed of many elements – and Bush is a simple man.
- intro to ethics - philosophy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:45pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- intro to ethics - philosophy - Justin, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:55pm
I need the answers for these not for someone to check them
- intro to ethics - philosophy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 4:58pm
Ohh -- you've wandered into the wrong place. Jiskha tutors HELP students -- they do not give answers.
- intro to ethics - philosophy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 6:21pm
You have a lot to learn about ethics!
- intro to ethics - philosophy - mNoGnpeMW, Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 10:09pm
Good Point, it has been a concern of mine too. There seem to be many well etaduced people who do not use I and me correctly. Could it be they were not taught correctly at school?
Answer this Question
English - He went on a trip. He went on a bike riding. He went on a vacation. He...
English - Which of these is the properly punctuated sentence? a)Ted went to work...
English - The following questions are for APA 6th Edition standards: 1. Each ...
English - which of the following is an example of a fragment? A) When Ted went ...
English - 1. I went to the art museum to take a lok at works of art. 2. I went ...
ELAPSED TIME - How long did John sleep if he went to bed at 9:40 P.M., and got ...
English - 1. He went up. 2. Up he went. 3. Up went he. 4. The princess went up. ...
English - I forgot to include the following statements. Thank you very much for ...
Grammar - Select the correctly capitalized sentence: A) She went to town with ...
English - 1. The milk has gone sour. 2. He went mad. 3. The man went bald. 4. ...