Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 1:19pm.
4. Which of the following issues hinders efforts to achieve sustainability?
a. who will solve environmental problems
b. who is responsible for environmental problems
c. who pays the costs of implementing solutions
d. all of the above
8. Which of the following factors does NOT help predict future oil production and its future cost?
a. the number of oil refineries operating in the past
b. changes in technology
c. cost of obtaining fuel
d. number of oil deposits discovered
30. In America, which of the following would increase energy efficiency?
a. using public transportation and developing more efficient engines for vehicles
b. turning thermostats down in winter and up in summer
c. insulating homes and businesses
d. all of the above
31. Interference with photosynthesis and reduced crop yields in land plants are examples of the damaging effects of
a. greenhouse gases
b. the ozone layer
c. the climate
d. ultraviolet light
33. A true statement about greenhouse gasses is that they
a. convert sunlight into heat energy that warms Earth
b. are concentrated in the stratosphere
c. trap heat that is radiated upward from Earth
d. are not affected by human activity
Answer this Question
Enviro Science - 4. Which of the following issues hinders efforts to achieve ...
Science - Post your response to the following: In your own words, define ...
Science - Define environmental sustainability. Then, list three behaviors that ...
SCI 275 - define environmental sustainability. Then, list three behaviors of ...
science - WHat branches of science fall under the environmental science umbrella...
science - What is envitonmental sustainability. List three behaviors of your own...
SCI 275 - In your own words, define environmental sustainability. Then, list ...
SCI 225 - In your own words, define environmental sustainability. Then, list ...
Environmental Science - 1. How has the size and location of big cities changes ...
envirn. please revise - In your own words, define environmental sustainability. ...