Posted by m on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 6:03am.
I am to indicate the subject and object of each verb in the sentences.
1. no la quiere para nada.
subject- la object- is none
2. lo ve todos los dias.
subject- lo object- todos los dias
3. los obedece
subject- los object- is none
can you tell me if I am correct
- beginning Spanish - drwls, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 9:09am
All answers are wrong.
1. Subject: el or ella (not shown)
2. Subject: el or ella (not shown)
3. Subject: el or ella (not shown)
- beginning spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 2:07pm
The only error is "el" must have an accent for HE = él. el = the but él = he
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th grade, spanish three - how would i answer this question with direct object ...
- Spanish 1 - Complete the sentences with the correct form of ir. todos Los Dias, ...
- Spanish - _____ las salchichas. Como salchichas todos los días. A. Me gusta ...
- ELA - This presentation should consist of 5 Gerund sentences (subject, subject ...
- spanish - 15. If you do an activity every day, which expression would you use to...
- Sentence skills - 1. The following sentence is an example of which primary ...
- English - The following sentence is an example of which primary English sentence...
- spanish help - fill in the blanks with the body parts being described? Tienes ...
- spanish - What does El hace ejercicio todos los dias mean? Please Help!!!
- spanish - What does this mean? El tan Hermosillo question pienso en to todos Los...