Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 6:44pm.
Nikki reads 896 pages of her book this week. How many pages is this per day
Answer __________ pages per day
Do I have to do a proportion? If I do what do I have to write down????? That what I'm having trouble with. I already know how to solve the proportions thought.
Math 7 - help - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 6:49pm
Here's the proportion.
896/7 = x/1
Math 7 - help - Laruen, Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 6:53pm
i was thinking of that
since she read 896 and plus there is 7 days a week
thanks ms. sue
now im going to solve the problem
Math 7 - help - Davidson, Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 8:27pm
Nikky read 896 pages of her book this week. How many pages is this per day?
Math 7 - help - Anonymous, Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:50pm
A machine prints 1500 newspaper in 45 minutes . How many will it print in 2 hours ?
Math 7 - help - Anonymous, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - Nikki read 896 pages of her book this week. How many pages is this ...
- Algebra - Scholmo reads 7 pages of his book on the first day and his rate of ...
- Algebra 1 - A student reads an average of 34 pages per day. The number of pages ...
- Math - Gerald reads 120 pages of a book in 4 days. If he always reads 6 more ...
- Algebra - Peter is reading a 193-book. He has three pages more than one fourth ...
- math - Peter is reading a 103 page book. He has read three pages more than one ...
- algebra - a student reads an average of 34 pages per day. the number of pages ...
- Algebra ASAP thx - Tim is reading a book. On Monday he reads 3 pages. On each ...
- Math - Carlos read the same number of pages in his 60-page book each day for 1 ...
- Math - Gabriel has read 150 pages of a 236 page book.If he reads 9 pages a day, ...