posted by Mike on .
I left out the following examples.
Thank you, Writeacher.
1) He told us the match has been cancelled (correct should be: was/had been cancelled?).
2. My father suggested that I should do up the house before selling it.
I should have my house done up ....
3. You needn’t have bought the milk; there was some already.
4. They held up a bank but managed to get away with it/off with it. They managed to get out of it (is a mistake)
5. He probably visited her yesterday.
He should have visited us yesterday.
1. should be "had been cancelled."
4. "managed to get away with it" (the other wording doesn't work here)
Everything else is fine.