posted by John on .
Thank you, Writeacher. I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much.
1) Who has called the wrong number?
His team has always been (or have always been?) worse than the others.
2) Have you read that book yet? No, I haven't finished it yet.
3) I've never flown in a helicopter before. My mum is cross with me. I must do my homework this afternoon.
4) John doesn't have to take the car, we can walk to school.
You don't have to buy any drinks. There are plenty in the fridge.
5) Stop that, Mary! You mustn't chew when you're speaking.
You mustn't throw the class register at your teacher.
6) If you keep misbehaving I'll reprimand you (I'll write a reprimand).
I've known Mary since I started university.