Posted by Angela on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 3:47pm.
1. A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European immigrants is that— (1 point)
for Hispanics, the old country is only two hours away.
European immigrants were all light-skinned.
Hispanics are willing to take jobs Americans don’t want.
European immigrants did not come in such large numbers.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes the analogy.
2. Option is to choice as deference is to— (1 point)
Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in the sentence below.
3. The Cougars had been winning until the third quarter of the game. (1 point)
present perfect progressive
past perfect progressive
4. Which of the following informational texts would be the most helpful if you wanted to gain perspective into how an historical event affected a particular type of person? (1 point)
a journal written by a person who experienced the event
an essay by an expert on that event
a newspaper article about the event
a speech given by a leader at the time of the event
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 4:09pm
Congratulations! All of your answers are WRONG!
- English - Lacey, Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 8:22pm
- English - WriteTeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 2:25pm
- English - Helper, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 1:56am
Lacey was right!(:
- English - Stacey, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 6:33pm
Ms. Sue, that was RUDE!
- English - Patricia, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:03pm
Wow... Ms. Sue, you have the attitude of my old French teacher; in which she got fired and her teaching license removed :)...
- English - Scarlett, Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 6:23pm
Lacey is right!!
- English - Emily, Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 3:43am
She TRIED and she was looking to see if her answers were correct, which they were not so someone gave her the right answers, she learned from this. Your ignorance was not needed nor is it wanted. Btw getting an education is succeeding and learning, which is what this was! Seems like you're the one that needs to get their education.
- English - john, Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:00am
- English - Damnu, Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 10:29pm
Damn Ms. Sue got a stick up her ass Go see a doctor and get that surgically removed
- English - Wut, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 4:15pm
I once again find another example of How patheticly useless Ms.Sue can be
- English - ho, Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:00pm
ms. sue can die witcha old ass lmaooo
- English - ho, Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:01pm
walkin round chea wit a stick up ya ass go die or smth
- English - alex, Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 12:02pm
Ms. Sue why does ya ass stink
- English - Rach, Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 3:26pm
Oh my... so rude!
If you have the updated version on the story "Familiar Strangers" the Answers are still A, B, B, A!
- English - Smd, Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 12:40am
You have to disrespect kids to feel good about yourself. What does that say about you ms.sue
- English - Smd, Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 12:41am
no wonder why you arnt married
- English - SilentRebel, Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 1:18pm
First all of you who are talking bad about Ms. Sue look just as bad as her. Yeah she is rude but you don't have to make yourselves look bad too.
Also I just took this and got 100% the answers are:
1. The act of new immigrants moving to America from closer countries....
3.Past Perfect Progressive
4. A journal written by a person...
Also if you are in honors there was a 5th question:
"True or false:
Apropos means suitable"
The answer is true.
Hope that helps :D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European ...
- History - The difference between the so-called old and "new immigrants" was: ...
- SS - What would be the most likely effect of a Southern European economic boom ...
- HISTORY - Brigham Young B. was killed by a lynch mob in Illinois in 1844 C.led ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements gives an opinion? New Mexico ...
- civics - Where did the European Immigrants come from?
- HEALTH - Which ethnic or racial group is at a lower risk of suicide for people ...
- Health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a higher risk of suicide ...
- Health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide ...
- health - In 2004, which ethnic or racial group was at a lower risk of suicide ...