Posted by Angela on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 3:47pm.
1. A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European immigrants is that— (1 point)
for Hispanics, the old country is only two hours away.
European immigrants were all light-skinned.
Hispanics are willing to take jobs Americans don’t want.
European immigrants did not come in such large numbers.
Choose the word or phrase that best completes the analogy.
2. Option is to choice as deference is to— (1 point)
Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in the sentence below.
3. The Cougars had been winning until the third quarter of the game. (1 point)
present perfect progressive
past perfect progressive
4. Which of the following informational texts would be the most helpful if you wanted to gain perspective into how an historical event affected a particular type of person? (1 point)
a journal written by a person who experienced the event
an essay by an expert on that event
a newspaper article about the event
a speech given by a leader at the time of the event
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 4:09pm
Congratulations! All of your answers are WRONG!
- English - Lacey, Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 8:22pm
- English - WriteTeacher, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 2:25pm
- English - Helper, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 1:56am
Lacey was right!(:
- English - NR7, Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:06pm
ms sue why you gotta be a b*tch
- English - bob, Monday, May 27, 2013 at 1:50pm
your a B*tch
- English - Stacey, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 6:33pm
Ms. Sue, that was RUDE!
- English - Patricia, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:03pm
Wow... Ms. Sue, you have the attitude of my old French teacher; in which she got fired and her teaching license removed :)...
- English - Scarlett, Saturday, July 27, 2013 at 6:23pm
Lacey is right!!
Answer this Question
english - A major difference between today’s Hispanic and past European ...
HISTORY - Brigham Young B. was killed by a lynch mob in Illinois in 1844 C.led ...
civics - Where did the European Immigrants come from?
U.S.History - i cant find this in my book. i've probably read about it but i ...
College History - How do I find the answer to the question below? Salonica is ...
English - These 5 sentences are about the same topic. By comparing them, which ...
s.s/immigrants - what hardships did immigrants face and how did america change ...
Teachers Aide/Language and other Barriers - 7. Besides learning to speak and ...
social studies - what have many immigrants done for our country in 1900s??? What...
us history - identify five reasons why european immigrants took flight from ...