Posted by Laruen on Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 4:47pm.
I just have a few questions.
Ok so the main point of being a Art/Writing Therapist is ...... when you talk to teenagers, children or adults about their problems in their life and you help them by writing and create art
like for example when a regular teenage girl name Carly's life is not going so well
- her boyfriend dump her
- making bad mistakes in her life (like smoking, or getting suspended from school, etc.)
and she's very upset
her parents makes a appointment for art/writing therapy
then pretend I was the art/writing therapist
so when she comes in she explains to me about her problems in her life and then I assign her to draw pictures that come to her mind when she's upset and create journal entries about her life everyday
then I give her advice blah blah
then she comes back about a week or so and then says thanks blah blah .... i moved on from my boyfriend and try to make good decides next time blah blah blah
is it something like that?
when being an art therapist does it involved writing, dance, music, and other fines arts
- Art and Writing Therapist - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 4:48pm
Yes, it's something like that.
Art therapists may use some or all of these arts.
- Art and Writing Therapist - Laruen, Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 4:53pm
wow .... thanks ms. sue
i think that will be a better career for me
i love helping people tho and giving people's advice
and i love art and writing
im going to study art, writing, pyscology, and socialogy in college
also while they are sad i can also recommed them to read a book that i read or an activity that will get their mind off of something
- Art and Writing Therapist - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 4:55pm
You're welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 7 - Journal Entry Check - Please check my journal entry to see if it's ...
- Art (plzzz read!) - What is Art therapy? What do you do as a art therapist? Do ...
- Art Please HELP! - In addition to skills in creating art, which type of ...
- statistics - A family therapist states that all parents in America talk to their...
- Question - I'm just VERY curious and I had been thinking about this questions ...
- english - Good and famous writers just don’t fall from sky rather acquire their ...
- English - I'm writing an article for my english exam prep, and my main topic ...
- Art 101 - Briefly describe the works of art and the artists to discuss, Where is...
- Health Sciences - How could you relate work of podiatrist with speech and ...
- ART 101 ART APPRECIATION - Review the “Questions Art Historians Use” section in ...