Posted by Samantha on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 10:59pm.
Imagine that you have been hired as an IT consultant and have been asked to write a recommendation for an OS. This start-up company primarily develops games and has approached you to recommend an OS for its 25 employees who use desktop PCs. The primary purpose of the desktops is game development. Keep in mind the following requirements:
The company needs an OS that is easy to manage, upgrade, and maintain.
Employees have expertise with both Linux and Windows.
The company is trying to keep costs down.
The company values speed, security, and compatibility.
Identify the needs of the organization.
Identify the OS that you recommend.
With your recommendation, include a rationale as to how this OS will address the needs of the company.
Provide specific details about what the OS you have chosen can do, including specifications.
computers - MathMate, Friday, May 11, 2012 at 8:14am
Questions like this are generally not answered because we don't see any effort on the poster's part.
If you are working on the problem and have a specific question, we'd be pleased to help.
computers - Big black bill, Friday, May 11, 2012 at 4:07pm
I don't know
computers - Big black bill, Friday, May 11, 2012 at 4:08pm
I don't know but think twenty five
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- aiu - Imagine that you have been hired as an IT consultant and have been asked ...
- computers - Scenario: You have been employed as the IT Director for the ABC ...
- computers - You have been hired by a small company to network six computers in ...
- STAT - You have been hired as a consultant for a company that would like to ...
- investment accounting - You have been hired as a financial consultant to defense...
- Algebra 1 - 4. Two consultants were hired by a company. The total consultant ...
- Business Math - As a newly hired staff accountant for Jordan Designs, you have ...
- Intermediate Accounting 305 - You have just been hired as a consultant to ...
- maths - ABC company currently has 1/4 fewer computers than it has employees,if ...
- com130 - Imagine you have been asked to communicate to several clients regarding...