posted by paul .
1. How do you display letters in uppercase in access? how do you display in lowercase in access?
2. how do you round a number to a spisfic number of decimal places in access? how do you remove everything to the right of the decimal place in access?
3. how do you add months to data in access? how do you add days to a date? How would you find the number of the days between two days?
4. how do you obtain today's date in access?
5. how do you concatenate values in character columns in access?
6. which function delets extra spaces at the end of a value?
7. what are stored procedures? what purpose do they serve?
Many Access SQL tutorials are available online. Here's one of them: