Posted by liza on .
whats the contitution
social studies -
politics statement of fundamental laws: a written statement outlining the basic laws or principles by which a country or organization is governed
2. politics document containing fundamental laws: a document or statute outlining the basic laws or principles by which a country or organization is governed
3. somebody's general health: somebody's general physical and sometimes psychological makeup, especially the body's ability to remain healthy and withstand disease or hardship
"has the constitution of an ox"
4. composition of something: the parts or members of something, or the way in which they combine to form it
"challenge the constitution of the jury"
5. act or process of establishing something: the formal creation or establishment of something
- social studies - Ms. Sue,