Posted by liza on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:55pm.
whats the contitution
- social studies - ivonne, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:58pm
politics statement of fundamental laws: a written statement outlining the basic laws or principles by which a country or organization is governed
2. politics document containing fundamental laws: a document or statute outlining the basic laws or principles by which a country or organization is governed
3. somebody's general health: somebody's general physical and sometimes psychological makeup, especially the body's ability to remain healthy and withstand disease or hardship
"has the constitution of an ox"
4. composition of something: the parts or members of something, or the way in which they combine to form it
"challenge the constitution of the jury"
5. act or process of establishing something: the formal creation or establishment of something
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 7:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - whats a 7th grade social studies word that begins with Y?
- social studies - whats the history of christmas?PLEASE HELP ME...
- social studies - whats the holy book of islam
- social studies/china - whats the definition of civilazation
- social studies - whats a summary and how do i write one
- social studies - Whats the distinguish between bills and resolutions ?
- Social Studies - Whats the office of the judicial system? U.S. Court?
- social studies - whats the us governments role as regulator and who do they ...
- social studies - Whats the definition of a primary and secondary source
- social studies - whats a gift of land made and honored by the govnerment?