I left out the following sentences. Thank you.
1) In contrast to Defoe's novels, there is also a sense of individual development within the story: characters are not static and the reader is almost a witness to their gradual development,
2) Richardson's heroines have much in common with each other: youth and charm,,, considerable self-will and knowledge, together with Christian piety.
3) The characters introduce one another using letters instead of speechm and the action is made up by (of???) a series of scenes with no general summaries.
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 9:41am
1. One capital letter and one comma are needed; do you see where?
2. only one comma after "charm"
3. ... speech, and the action is made up of ...