Posted by Miranda on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 9:53pm.
1. A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement to throwing a ball using her elbow, wrist, and shoulder is showing signs of ______development.
2. According to Leeds, at snack time, children should be given __________of each food for each year of their lives.
a. two tablespoons
b. one tablespoon
3. A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reach a book on a shelf. She is helping the child develop
a. primitive reflexes
b. movement qualities
c. Locomotor reflexes
d. spatial awareness
4. What fundamental motor patterns do girls tend to attain more quickly than boys do?
a. throwing and kicking
b. hopping and skipping
c. striking moving objects
d. running and jumping
5. A child bringing her mouth into contact with a nipple is an example of a ____ reflex.
childcare - Miranda, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 9:57pm
My Answers are--
childcare - Miranda, Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 10:03am
Can any1 let me know if my answers are correct
childcare - Miranda, Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 9:56am
I guess no1 wants 2 answer me
childcare - Anonymous, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 1:46pm
i just taken the test from theory to practice. 1d 2b 3d 4b 5b 6c 7a 8d 9c 10b 11a 12d 13c 14d 15a 16d 17d 18b 19d 20c all of them are correct
childcare - Anonymous, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 1:56pm
living a healthy live just taken the test all correct 1d 2d 3c 4a 5c 6b 7a 8a 9d 10c 11c 12a 13b 14c 15c 16b 17d 18c 19b 20d.
childcare - Anonymous, Monday, September 24, 2012 at 2:04pm
foundations of a healthy lifestyle 1c 2d 3d 4a 5b 6a 7c 8a 9d 10a 11b 12a 13c 14d 15a 16d 17b 18a 19d 20b all correct
childcare - from theory to practice - Mwila, Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 5:20am
childcare - Jan, Monday, December 23, 2013 at 9:18pm
The major goal of parent education is to?
childcare - Daisy, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 9:44pm
the answer to 'foundations of a healthy lifestyle' #2 is B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- From Theory to practice - A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an ...
- health, safety, and nutrition for the young child - a child who moved from ...
- childcare - a child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement ...
- childcare - Please help. I posted this question before but did not seem to get ...
- child daycare - a child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow,wrist...
- childcare - some child phychologists hace oncluded that is the stongest ...
- child care - A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement...
- theory practice - a child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow ...
- Physics - In lacrosse, a ball is thrown from a net on the end of stick by ...
- physics - In lacrosse, a ball is thrown from a net on the end of stick by ...