posted by Miranda on .
1. A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement to throwing a ball using her elbow, wrist, and shoulder is showing signs of ______development.
2. According to Leeds, at snack time, children should be given __________of each food for each year of their lives.
a. two tablespoons
b. one tablespoon
3. A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reach a book on a shelf. She is helping the child develop
a. primitive reflexes
b. movement qualities
c. Locomotor reflexes
d. spatial awareness
4. What fundamental motor patterns do girls tend to attain more quickly than boys do?
a. throwing and kicking
b. hopping and skipping
c. striking moving objects
d. running and jumping
5. A child bringing her mouth into contact with a nipple is an example of a ____ reflex.
My Answers are--
Can any1 let me know if my answers are correct
I guess no1 wants 2 answer me
i just taken the test from theory to practice. 1d 2b 3d 4b 5b 6c 7a 8d 9c 10b 11a 12d 13c 14d 15a 16d 17d 18b 19d 20c all of them are correct
living a healthy live just taken the test all correct 1d 2d 3c 4a 5c 6b 7a 8a 9d 10c 11c 12a 13b 14c 15c 16b 17d 18c 19b 20d.
foundations of a healthy lifestyle 1c 2d 3d 4a 5b 6a 7c 8a 9d 10a 11b 12a 13c 14d 15a 16d 17b 18a 19d 20b all correct
The major goal of parent education is to?
the answer to 'foundations of a healthy lifestyle' #2 is B