Posted by Maryam (: on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 9:13pm.
How did the pharaoh contribute to continuing Egyptian life?
What are the divisions in the society if Egypt's early period?
PLZZ HELP !
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 9:19pm
The pharaoh protected his people from foreign invasions. He also hired farmers during the off-season to work on temples, pyramids, and other public works projects. He encouraged their beliefs in the Afterworld.
Which dynasties or years do you consider Egypt's "early period?"
- Social Studies - Maryam (:, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 10:09pm
Thank You For Your Help
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 10:32pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - how would life in Egypt be different with male vs. female ...
- Social studies Egypt - Who controlled all aspects of Egyptian life during the ...
- ancient egypt - what social classes made up egyptian society.
- 6th grade social studies - When and why did the cultures od Egypt an Nubia begin...
- social studies - what is the time period for kush,hebrews and egyptian
- social studies - who is Khufu? See http://guardians.net/egypt/khufu.htm an ...
- Social studies - an early board game in which players moved their counter around...
- social studies - why would it be important for a pharoh to unite upper egypt and...
- Geography - 53. How has the Suez Canal been a catalyst for nationalism in Egypt...
- Social Studies - What questions would you ask a Pharaoh?