Posted by breanna kern on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 5:09pm.
9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist writers? (1 point)
World War I
World War II
10. An author’s attitude toward a piece of work is (1 point)
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 5:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist ...
- ENGLISH 11 - Identify which of the following events was NOT a major influence ...
- english - In Ernest Hemingway An author's attitude toward a piece of work? ...
- english - 16. In the beginning, modernist writers were mainly reacting to the (1...
- World History - 1.) INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: Why is there such a massive gap in ...
- socials - Compare Canadians' reaction to the announcement of World War I with ...
- social studies - Can someone give me a website to get references on creating a ...
- Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...
- Global History - Turning point of world war 2 and the causes of world war 2.
- Social Studies - 1. How did World War 1 change warfare? A. By introducing the ...