Posted by MM on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 3:56pm.
In "The Second Coming," what is Yeats' prophecy for modern civilization?
a. World War II will kill millions of civilians and soldiers
b. The United States will become the dominant world power
c. Western civilization will enter a period of decline
d. Science will find cures for many previously fatal diseases
I think C, Definitely not d, probably not b
In the second stanza of "Sailing to Byzantium" the speaker impies that he is coming to Byzantium to
B. Be Born
C. Learn to Sing
D. Become Holy
Maybe D or B
The visual imagery of the poem is dominated by
B.Expressions of love
C.Dry, Quiet sounds
Well I Know it's not C or D so A or B cause last time i answeed it i put C & D and it was wrong
The main feeling conveyed by the speaker in this poem, "The Second Coming" is one of
I dont know what that word is But I'm having hopes for C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - The effects of World War II are best judged as A)very unimportant ...
- History - What was one main outcome of World War II? A)Germany controlled much ...
- world history - why did the united states seek to become a world power in the ...
- Modern World History - Can someone give me some ideas on what they think, your ...
- social studies - How did U.S. participation in World War I impact U.S. foreign ...
- Modern World Studies - Check Answers - (Ms. Sue) - I will be proving my answers...
- History - Compare and contrast the war efforts of the united states to remain ...
- world history - Which two nations rose as the world's superpowers after World ...
- government - the united states began to emerge as a world power after a. the ...
- world civilization - 1 out of every 4 soldiers were killed in the civil war?