Posted by MM on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 3:56pm.
In "The Second Coming," what is Yeats' prophecy for modern civilization?
a. World War II will kill millions of civilians and soldiers
b. The United States will become the dominant world power
c. Western civilization will enter a period of decline
d. Science will find cures for many previously fatal diseases
I think C, Definitely not d, probably not b
In the second stanza of "Sailing to Byzantium" the speaker impies that he is coming to Byzantium to
B. Be Born
C. Learn to Sing
D. Become Holy
Maybe D or B
The visual imagery of the poem is dominated by
B.Expressions of love
C.Dry, Quiet sounds
Well I Know it's not C or D so A or B cause last time i answeed it i put C & D and it was wrong
The main feeling conveyed by the speaker in this poem, "The Second Coming" is one of
I don't know what that word is But I'm having hopes for C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - The effects of World War II are best judged as A)very unimportant ...
- World history - Pleas help? In what ways were the Indus Valley people an ...
- world civilization - 1 out of every 4 soldiers were killed in the civil war?
- Western Civilization/ Social Science - How has the two world wars, The Cold War ...
- world civilization - What motivated western Europeans to explore and colonize in...
- world civilization - what was the relationship between politics and science in ...
- World History - City-States Essay Assignment In what ways were the Indus Valley ...
- Social Studies again! - Please help! I'm not the greatest with SS. If you answer...
- statistics - Susan is taking Western Civilization this semester on a pass/fail ...
- History - What was one main outcome of World War II? A)Germany controlled much ...