Posted by Mohammad on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:34pm.
for book water for elephants i need help with character personalities and physical description
for rosemary i hve that she be kind, respectful and understanding but it not give physical description of her
English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:49pm
The only physical description I remember is that she was described as black (beginning of Chapter 8). That means that she was probably what we call African-American. At that time, she might have also been called a Negro.
English - ms. sue - Mohammad, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:55pm
thanks very much ms. sue also in one column it say "notable quotes" what that mean?
English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:59pm
Notable quotes are sentences from the book that you think are important. Since you're working on the characters, think about what each one said that showed his or her personality.
English - ms. sue - Mohammad, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 11:03pm
thanks very much ms. sue :)
English - ms. sue - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 11:06pm
You're welcome, Mohammad.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue for yesterday chapter questions on water for ...
- English - i doing project for water for elephants and i pick rosemary as symbol ...
- English -ms. sue - ms. sue do the character Mr. Freeman in movie Speak be good ...
- english - I am doing a book report on the book my sister keeper i need to give a...
- 9th grade - Exercises In Coherence? Coherence- Type of Arrangement (Time, ...
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue you read book water for elephants?
- Social studies - What were the earliest civilizations in Mesopotamia? What would...
- ms. sue - ms. sue for story yesterday i hve these other questions why does ...
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue i already say what rosemary represent but why she be...
- English - For the book into thin air Your reaction to the 5 sections. Describe ...