Posted by breanna kern on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:11pm.
9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist writers? (1 point)
World War I
World War II
10. An author’s attitude toward a piece of work is (1 point)
11. In Hemingway’s short story, “In Another Country,” why does the narrator see himself as different from the other wounded soldiers who visit the hospital? (1 point)
He viewed himself as better than the other soldiers.
He thought the other soldiers were weak.
He believed the wounded soldiers were heroic and he was not.
He knew that he could speak English and the other soldiers could not.
12. When an author uses a concrete object to represent an idea or emotion it is called (1 point)
13. What does “renaissance” mean? (1 point)
english - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:22pm
The only right answer is 11.
english - Arnold Palmer, Monday, February 6, 2017 at 3:48pm
Next time he call and say Hurricane's name, man, tell that n*gga "suck a d*ck!"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist ...
- ENGLISH 11 - Identify which of the following events was NOT a major influence ...
- english - In Ernest Hemingway An author's attitude toward a piece of work? ...
- english - 16. In the beginning, modernist writers were mainly reacting to the (1...
- World History - 1.) INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: Why is there such a massive gap in ...
- socials - Compare Canadians' reaction to the announcement of World War I with ...
- social studies - Can someone give me a website to get references on creating a ...
- Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...
- Global History - Turning point of world war 2 and the causes of world war 2.
- Social Studies - 1. How did World War 1 change warfare? A. By introducing the ...