Posted by breanna kern on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:11pm.
9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist writers? (1 point)
World War I
World War II
10. An author’s attitude toward a piece of work is (1 point)
11. In Hemingway’s short story, “In Another Country,” why does the narrator see himself as different from the other wounded soldiers who visit the hospital? (1 point)
He viewed himself as better than the other soldiers.
He thought the other soldiers were weak.
He believed the wounded soldiers were heroic and he was not.
He knew that he could speak English and the other soldiers could not.
12. When an author uses a concrete object to represent an idea or emotion it is called (1 point)
13. What does “renaissance” mean? (1 point)
Answer this Question
English - I left out the following sentence. Complete the following fill-in-the-...
MATH - . Let p, q, and r be the following statements: p: Jamie is on the train. ...
math - Let p, q, and r be the following statements: P: Jamie is on the train. q...
English - 1. Say your thoughts about the following. 2. Say your ideas about the ...
English - Thank you, Writeacher. Can you please have a look at the following ...
English - I forgot to include the following statements. 1) Answer four out of (...
English - Native speakers - Hello! Why don't we say possessive pronouns in ...
English - Could you please revise the following sentences, please? 1) As a ...
English - 1. The following are a must-remember. 2. The following are a must-see...
English - I left out the following two questions. Thank you. 1) Introduce the ...