Posted by breanna kern on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 10:11pm.
9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist writers? (1 point)
World War I
World War II
10. An author’s attitude toward a piece of work is (1 point)
11. In Hemingway’s short story, “In Another Country,” why does the narrator see himself as different from the other wounded soldiers who visit the hospital? (1 point)
He viewed himself as better than the other soldiers.
He thought the other soldiers were weak.
He believed the wounded soldiers were heroic and he was not.
He knew that he could speak English and the other soldiers could not.
12. When an author uses a concrete object to represent an idea or emotion it is called (1 point)
13. What does “renaissance” mean? (1 point)
Answer this Question
english - 9. Which of the following was not a major influence of the Modernist ...
ENGLISH 11 - Identify which of the following events was NOT a major influence ...
english - 16. In the beginning, modernist writers were mainly reacting to the (1...
socials - Compare Canadians' reaction to the announcement of World War I with ...
social studies - Can someone give me a website to get references on creating a ...
Social Studies - World War I 1. The alliance system was supposed to prevent war...
history - o What were Americans afraid of during the Cold War? o How did the ...
American History - 1. Perhaps the most important international result of World ...
7th grade literature help please ASAP Ms.Sue? - I need to write a paper for ...
Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...