Posted by MM on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 12:26pm.
The new morals and manners of the 1920s were reflected in
A. women's fashion
B. the great migration
C. the new factory jobs
Americans responded to the Selective Service Act
A. with enthusiasm
B. with antiwar riots
C. by refusing to register
D. by becoming conscientious objectors
How did life change for American women in the 1920s?
A. Many women felt freer to experiment with bolder styles and manners
B. Married women found it much easier to balance careers and family life
C. Most women grew long hair and stopped using makeup
D. Women began to dominate the work force, often taking leadership positions
The Farmer's Alliance
A. lobbied for a graduated income tax
B. aggressively lobbied against the insurance
C. supported private ownership of the railroads
D. opposed the populist party
U.S. History - Writeacher, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 12:26pm
... and your answers are ... ??
U.S. History - MM, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 1:39pm
A,B, A & D
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 2:18pm
I agree with your first and third answers. For number 2, I don't know which selective service act you mean. The last one is wrong.
U.S. History - MM, Monday, May 7, 2012 at 3:21pm
Ok well thank you Ms. Sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - The new morals and manners of the 1920s were reflected in A. women's ...
- U.S. History - The new morals and manners of the 1920s were reflected in A. ...
- History - 1.)How did New England's textile industry affect women? A.)New ...
- US History - Why did congress pass a selective service act. Selective Service ...
- US History - 10. Which best describes the Great Migration? a. the increase in ...
- English - Whats Wrong with my thesis on Great migration? The Great migration was...
- SOCIAL STDIES HELP! - 1. Which of the following best describes the economy of ...
- History - 1.) What was one way that women took on new roles during World War II ...
- history - During the 1920s, Women assumed new roles. List these roles; then ...
- history - which best describes the Great Migration? a.the increase in European ...