Posted by lilman on Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 2:46pm.
In the latter srage of the dieases known as AIDS the infected person often comes down with an opportunistic disease these infections are diseases which a healthy persons immune system would usually protect against?
true (my choice)
Results of testing for HIV/AIDS can be obtained in
3 days (my choice)
- HIV questions - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 2:51pm
I agree with your first answer.
Your second answer depends upon which test is used. Some results can be obtained in 30 minutes. For others, the results take longer.
- HIV questions - Anonymous, Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 3:13pm
hank you I agree
- HIV questions - kelly t, Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 9:00pm
how does hiv/aids spread globally?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- HCA 240 - I need help with this assignment about HIV/AIDS: An Overview its due ...
- biology - Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), the virus that causes AIDS, is ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Compare three types of hereditary diseases. A: Single-gene...
- life orientation - major lifestyle diseases(sexually transmitted infections ...
- help! - What are two situations in which mechanism can be detrimental You have ...
- health - can a person be infected with HIV but not exhibit AIDS?
- chemstry - the hiv virus that causes aids destroys the immune system in the ...
- STI'S - Hiv makes you immune to aids? is this true? You can get hiv from someone...
- life orintation - factors that can make a person to be infected by hiv aids
- health - I need help coding this situation: A 67-year old Medicare patietn ...