January 16, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Explain why a line in three-space cannot be represented by a scalar equation.
Answer This Question
- Explain why a line in three-space cannot be represented by a scalar ...
- explain why a scalar equation of the line exists in 2-D space, but ...
Calculus / a bit of physics
- explain why a scalar equation of the line exists ...
Math- Intesection of a plane and line
- Does the line [x,y,z]=[5,-9,3]+k[1,-12,2...
Math: Scalar Equations of a Plane
- Find the scalar equation of each of the ...
Algebra 116 Help Please
- why the line x = 4 is a vertical line. Name three ...
- Any ideas on how to solve this: Use a vector solution to show ...
- Find the scalar equation of a plane that is perpendicular to plane r...
- (a) Let S be the set of solutions y(t) to the ...
- Which choice could be the equation of a line perpendicular to the ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help