posted by Frank on .
I urgently need you to revise these sentences. Thank you.
1) Some pupils haven't received any emails from their partners yet. Could you spur them to answer?
2) As you suggested, I've asked my students, who haven't got a partner yet, to forward their emails to your personal address.
3) Shall I ask my students to present their area to their partners?
4) The television turns the average person into a mindless lump, unable to think for him or herself.
1. I would use "encourage" rather than "spur".
2. remove commas; use "partners" rather than "a partner" (to keep all references in here plural).
4. "himself or herself"