Posted by joe on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 10:04pm.
Add an interjection to each of these sentences. Be sure to punctuate correctly.
1- Isn't that beautiful?
- Ah! isn't that beautiful ?
2-We're having a test .
- My goodness ! Were having a test !
3- That hurts.
- Ouch ! That hurts !
4- I ripped my best shirt.
-Wow ! I ripped my best shirt !
5- I won !
- Alas ! I won!
6-What a sad story that was .
-Gosh ! What a sad story that was!
7-We left just in time !
- Whew ! We left just in time !
8-You made it !
- Yes ! You made it !
9-That can't be the right answer.
- What ?That can't be the right answer !
10- That sure smells great.
- Oh , boy !That sure smells great !
- english/check please - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 10:13pm
Why are there extra spaces before each exclamation mark?
Why are there exclamation marks after nearly every sentence?
- english/check please - joe, Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 10:22pm
I have to change the sentences on the top
by adding an interjection and put a punctuation. I need to know did I use the correct interjections and the right punctuations too forget about the spaces before each exclamation .
please just correct my interjection words and the punctuations and thank you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - how do I correctly punctuate ? "Who wants dessert?," Latisha asked us ...
- English - punctuation - which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly...
- english - I have to identify the adverb and the word or words the adverb ...
- Business English - "You can't qualify for a Home Beautiful credit card until you...
- English - How do writers correctly punctuate sentences containing the ...
- English - 1. He works hardest. 2. He works the hardest. (Are both correct?) 3. ...
- English - 1. Uncle boght a bike for me. (Can we use'uncle' without 'a article...
- it is beautiful outside - Dear Everyone: It is beautiful outside. After a full ...
- English - I urgently need you to check the following sentences. Thank you. 1) ...
- 7th grade LA - Can you check the following? Add a comma if needed to words in...