Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 7:12pm.
4.Determine which point does not lie on the graph of the line y=x-3
a. (-10, 13)
c. (-8, -11)
8. What is the best model for a tabletop?
d. none of these
40. If 2 points lie in a plane, the line containing them ______
a. intersects the plane once
b. lies in the same plane
c. is skew
d. does not intersect the plane
41. A plane and a point not on the plane are _____ coplanar.
d. not enough information to tell
Answer this Question
- math - 3.Graph the points A(–5, 0 ), B(–4, 3), and C(0, –4) on the same ...
- geometry - Rafael wrote the statements shown in the chart. Statement 1 ...
- Geometry - Okay heres the pic. There is a plane with points B,D, and E.those [...
- geometry - Decide which one of the following statements is false. a. any three ...
- Geometry - I need help with these problems: 11. The 2 captains of the school ...
- math - L is a straight line in x-y plane. its equation is in the form y-8=m(x-1...
- Geometry - Draw and label this figure: Point C and line r lie in M. Line r ...
- Math - Okay heres the pic. There is a plane with points B,D, and E.those [oints...
- Geo Hons - Okay heres the pic. There is a plane with points B,D, and E.those [...
- Geometry - Kelly drew four points A, B, C, and D in her notebook. A straight ...