Posted by dw on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 5:03pm.
direction make each sentence more specific by adding an adverb from the box or an adverb of yur own. write the new sentence.
impressively cautiously always
really outside suddenly
1- jonah practices korean martial arts in the mornings.
my son write- jonah practices kornean martial arts always in the mornings.
2- he likes tae kwon do.
my son write- he really likes tae know do.
3- jonah kicks his legs.
my son write- honah suddenly kicks his legs.
4- jonah and the other members jump.
my son write- jonah and the other class members cautiously jump.
5- the teacher uses his feet.
my son write- the teacher impressively uses his feet.
6- in warm weather, students practice in the courtyard.
my son write- in warm weather,students practice in the courtyard.
direction- write two sentences about actions you do in a sport or activity. use at least two adverbs. underline the adverbs.
my son write- i jump coutiously when i catch a football.
my son write- also i impressively throw a football.
my son underline (cautiously, impressively)
check it is all right or not thank you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - He holds fast to his conviction that the world is out to get him. (...
- 5th grade-grammar - Can you please check these sentences for me? -Write a ...
- Emily - Need to find the Adverbs in each sentence. 1. Native Americans ...
- Grammar ~CHECK MY WORK PLEASE~ - THE STARS NEXT TO IT ARE MY ANSWERS!! Select ...
- 6th grade grammar - Put brackets [ ] around the adverb in each of the following...
- English - Is there any rule in the adverb sequence?So Can I use quickly,clearly ...
- English - an adverb may also appear directly in front of the verb or at the very...
- ENGLISH GRAMMA - 1) The sun had nearly set when we reached home. Adverb qualify ...
- English Grammar - 1) The sun had nearly set when we reached home. Adverb qualify...
- English Grammar - 1) The sun had nearly set when we reached home. Adverb ...