Posted by please help me!! on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 10:30am.
Erika is painting her living room. The room measures 10.5 feet by 11.5 feet. The ceiling is 10 feet high. What is the wall area of the room?
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 10:33am
2(10.5 * 10) + 2(11.5 * 10) = ?
math - please help me!!, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 10:35am
I got 440 st ft
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 10:36am
math - please help me!!, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 10:41am
I posted another question maybe you can help me out
If Grace's $98,760 home appreciates three percent a year, will she have enough appreciation to try to sell the home for a $15,000 profit in five years?
math - Reiny, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 11:28am
value after 5 years
= 98760(1.03)^5 = 114489.91
What do you think?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - For a math homework assignment, Karla found the area and perimeter of a ...
- Geometry - the walls, floor, and ceiling of a room form a rectangular solid. The...
- Math7 grade - An architectural drawing has a scale of 2 in=5 feet. If living ...
- math - A school is soundproofing a band room with insulating tiles. The room is ...
- math - jim wants to place carpet in his living room.the dimensions of his living...
- Math - Mr. Frank is shopping for carpet for his living room and dining room. The...
- Math - The Wilson family is at it again.. they are installing new carpet for ...
- Math -word problem - There is a room 10 feet high by 10 feet wide by 10 feet in ...
- math - Carol's mom wants to lay some carpet in their living room. The room ...
- Math - A room measures 12 feet by 12 feet. A couch is 10 feet and 6 inches long...