Posted by dw on Monday, April 30, 2012 at 6:12pm.
when lori gave the clerk two $1 bills to pay for items she selected from the list below,she received $0.20 change.
pencils: $0.30 each
pens: $0.25 each
markers: $0.55 each
MY SON SAY WRITE THIS THEN YOU WILL NOW HOW HE HAVE TO DO(WE HAD TO DO RSL RESTATE SHOW WORK AND LABEL)
all price include tax
1- tell how much money she spent on the items.
2- list items she could have purchased for this amount.
3- describe how you determined the answer or show all your work.
my son write #1 answer- (RESTATE) she spent on the items $1.80
SHOW WORK- she has two bill $2.00-.20=$1.80 $2.00-1.80=.20
LABEL- $2.00-.20=1.80 $2.00-1.80=.20
my son write #2and#3 answer-(RESTATE) she could have purchased for this amount 1 marker,and 1 notebook
SHOW WORK 1.25+.55=1.80
LABEL- $.55+1.25=$1.80 she spent.
Gina and Bob each had a quart and a half of orange juice to share among their friends. each of them used the entire amount but bob served 4 ounces of juice to each of his friends and gina served 6 ounces of juice to her friends
. how many more friends did bob serve orange juice to than gina?
. tell how you know. (you may want to use the quart and a half templates below to help determine the answer.
my son did RESTATE- bob gave 4 more than gina because bob has given 12 to his friends give 8 to his friend.
12 bob served
-8 gina served
4 bob served more than
in the paper they draw the templates i don't how to dram the templates in the computer so i write all question and my son did the answer so please check is right or not thank you
Answer this Question
- 5th grade math-ms sue - ms. sue*****ann and celia have 5 pens, 18 pencils, anf ...
- math - Gerry had a total of 30 pens and pencils. He decided to trade with his ...
- Math - I need help on how to explain to my 5th grader how to come up with an ...
- Algebra - Gerry had a total of 30 pens and pencils. He decided to trade with his...
- Math - You earned a $25 gift card by working in Apangea and have purchased four ...
- math - Two coworkers picked up some writing instruments at the office supply ...
- Math - uh oh if pencils cost 20 cents and pens cost 30 cents each find the cost ...
- math - Stan bought several clothing items at macys. He bought a jacket for $30....
- math - Tom has $10 that he wants to use to buy pens and pencils. However, he ...
- Math - Ratio of pens to pencils is 3:8; What could be the total number of pens ...