Posted by Joei on Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:23pm.
4/6 of 18 is?
- 2nd grade math - Rezu, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:30pm
- 2nd grade math - visoth, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:39pm
dont just solve for him show him how he can do it
joei you know you want 4/6 of 18
so lets say x is the number that you are searchign for x/18 = 4/6
cross multiply, meaning x times 6 and 4 tiems 18 giving you
6x= 72 and then divide by 6 on both side
so 6x divide by 6 is x becuase the 6 cancel each otehr out
and 72 divide by 6 is 12
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 2nd Grade Math - What is the best way to explain 2nd grade kid, how to find one ...
- 2nd grade - 2nd grade math measurement
- Math - K-4 1st-11 2nd- __ 3rd-30 4th-25 5th-10 6- 1 BEST prediction for the ...
- math - 1. unite similar terms with parenthesis. x=2 y=-3 and z=5 find the value ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- trig - Find all solutions of the equation: 2 cosx + sqrt2 = 0 A) x = ð/4 + 2nð ...
- Math 8R - Help!!!!!!!! - The expression 2(8a to the 2nd power + a - 1) + 3(a + 3...
- 2nd grade oral report - My daughter is eight years old and in 2nd grade. She has...
- math 2nd grade - what is 3/5 of 10? what is 1/3 of 12?
- Grade 6 math - What is 2 to the 2nd power