Posted by Ruth on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 11:29pm.
The following data represent the number of flash drives sold per day at a local computer shop and their prices.
Price (x) Units Sold (y)
Develop a least-squares regression line and explain what the slope of the line indicates.
Compute the coefficient of determination and comment on the strength of relationship between x and y.
Compute the sample correlation coefficient between the price and the number of flash drives sold. Use = 0.01 to test the relationship between x and y.
- Econ/stats - Anonymous, Monday, October 13, 2014 at 9:03pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Econ/stats - The following data represent the number of flash drives sold per ...
- Statistics - The following data represent the number of flash drives sold per ...
- Statistics/Probability - Each day a bakery delivers the same number of loaves of...
- Math - A computer store sold a total of 300 items in a month, and sold six times...
- Math (quadratic function) - A fuel station sell, aproximately, 2140 liters of ...
- Question for math. - how do i solve this? When x number of units are sold, the ...
- Econ - The demand for widgets (QX) is given by the following equation: QX = 425-...
- calculus - The demand function for a product is given by p = 10,000(1 − (5...
- math calculus - The demand function for a product is given by p = 10,000(1 ...
- math - a computer store sold a total of 300 items last month. the store sold six...